Welcome to the 2014 Reel Asian Industry Series, where creative and industry minds come together.
The 9th edition of the Industry Series at the 18th Annual Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival is the premier training and networking destination for Asian Canadian filmmakers and producers in Canada. The Industry Series is generously supported by Lead Industry Series Sponsor The Harold Greenberg Fund.
Reel Asian Industry Series Pass
The Reel Asian Industry Series Pass (IS Pass) is your key to all the networking & professional development opportunities at the festival! Our 2014 Industry Series includes ten sessions from artist talks to international panels. More than half of these sessions have an admission charge but your pass gets you in for free.
In addition, the IS Pass can get you same-day tickets to Toronto & Richmond Hill screenings (including galas!) and parties too – altogether over $100 in value for just $45. See our FAQs at reelasian.com/industryseriespass for full details on how to use your IS Pass, including limitations & exclusions.
WHAT YOU GET
- 10 Industry Series Sessions (including free admission to the six paid sessions – value $30)
- Four punch-out spaces you can use for same-day tickets to screenings (value up to $62), one punch=one ticket:
- Galas (limit one ticket per pass per person)
- Regular or Youth screenings (as many unpunched spaces as you have, up to four tickets)
- Special Presentation* at the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre (limit one ticket per pass per person)
- Free admission to Opening Night Gala Party (value $10) and Closing Night Gala Party (value $5)
- Priority access to Industry Series Happy Hours
*the IS Pass cannot be used at the Special Presentation at the Aga Khan Museum
Previous Industry Series events include:
- “In Conversation With Simon Yam”
- “Master Class with Filmmaker Ramona Diaz”
- “Finance and Banking for Filmmakers”
- “Speed Dating with Industry Professionals”
Pitch Award Sponsors: