COUNCIL OF AGENCIES SERVING SOUTH ASIANS (CASSA) invites you to participate in South Asian Heritage Month Poster Competition!
Winner will receive $250 cash prize. Entry deadline on April 24 at noon (12pm)
For the past four years CASSA has been presenting an official poster for South Asian Heritage Month to celebrate the history and culture of South Asia. These posters have been used at various community centre’s and organizations to promote South Asian heritage and culture.
SAHM 2013 POSTER COMPETITION: Open To All
Theme: South Asians’ unique contributions to the world of Arts. Arts include visual, performing and media.
Winner: The winning poster will be awarded a prize of $250. Additionally, the winning poster, in its entirety or part of it, may be used for the official poster for SAHM 2013
POSTER COMPETITION GUIDELINES:
- All entries must be submitted to CASSA no later than Wednesday April 24th, 2013 at 12p.m. (noon)
- All contestants must submit their poster as a digital/electronic format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each contestant is limited to one entry.
- All entries must have a separate title page with contestant’s name, address, school (if applicable), phone number and e-mail address.
- Poster must be the sole work of the contestant.
- Poster can be no larger than 8.5 inches by 11 inches.
- Contestants are encouraged to submit a brief description (max. 100 words) of their poster and how it reflects the given theme.
- Poster must be suitable for public display, and not be offensive or discriminatory in nature.
Entries become the property of CASSA upon submission. The judges will make the final decision
For more information please contact Raji Choudhury at email@example.com