Reel Asian’s Telefilm Talent to Watch application is now open! Reel Asian will select an applicant that the festival will recommend to Telefilm’s Talent to Watch program. Please note, that since the Talent to Watch program is currently in review, there might be changes to eligibility and the required elements requested by Reel Asian.
The submission window is from December 15, 2017 – January 22, 2018. To be eligible to apply:
- The key members of the project’s creative team must be an alumni of the Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival:
• Producer’s aren’t required to be alumni or active members of the designated partner institute (must still be emerging talent)
- Key members must be emerging talents:
• They must already have produced, directed and/or written at least one short film (i.e. 30 minutes or less) but must not have produced, directed or written a feature length film (i.e. 75 minutes or more)
• As long as key members are emerging and have not already held the position to which they have applied for the program they will be considered eligible (e.g.if a producer has produced a feature but is now directing)
- Projects must be in English.
- Key members must be Canadian residents.
Please compile all mandatory application elements (and any applicable additional elements) into one Google drive folder. Email the “share” link of that folder to email@example.com by
11:59pm on January 15th, 2018.
DEADLINE EXTENDED! Submit your application no later than 11:59pm on Monday January 22nd, 2018!
Should you require assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org but please make note of our holiday hours.