JOIN THE REEL ASIAN FAMILY TODAY
BEFORE OCT 8: REEL FRIEND MEMBERSHIP ON SALE FOR 25% OFF
FOR ALL FIRST TIME MEMBERS:
All first time members would receive two free tickets (approx. value $30) to any screening at our Richmond Hill Festival (Nov. 15-16)
Check out the full list of Reel Asian restaurant deals here!
- Students with valid IDs can enjoy a 20% discount on any membership
* To verify your eligibility for this discount, please send your student number and affiliated institution to email@example.com before you sign up via Canada Helps. Alternatively, please include your student number on the membership form.
- Festival volunteers and committee members can enjoy a 20% discount on any membership
* To verify your eligibility for this discount, please send your name to firstname.lastname@example.org before you sign up via Canada Helps.
- The 2014-2014 Reel Asian Membership is valid between October 8, 2014 and October 8, 2015
- Discount offers cannot be combined (ie. Student and volunteer discounts cannot be applied to an existing membership discount)
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY ONLINE VIA CANADA HELPS
Alternatively, you can also become a member by:
- Fill out an individual membership form and send it to email@example.com
- Donate your Aeroplan Miles to help bring international filmmakers to the festival (minimum 50,000 points). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- During the festival, you can also purchase membership in person at the box office or at the Reel Asian office.
For all inquiries and questions, please contact email@example.com
Canada Helps is a not-for-profit charity portal that provides an online giving service to registered charities. When you make a donation to the Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival via CanadaHelps, the festival receives 97% of the donation. CanadaHelps retains 3% to cover the cost, including the credit card fee charged to CanadaHelps by your financial institution. This method is less expensive than if Reel Asian was to process the transaction internally, so more of your donation goes to support the work of the festival. Within minutes of making a donation, you will receive an electronic tax receipt mailed to the email address you provided in the donation process. You can save and print this receipt at any time to use for income tax purposes. Because CanadaHelps.org is a charity (Charitable registration number 896568417RR0001), you will be receipted for your donation by CanadaHelps.org.