FOR ALL FIRST TIME MEMBERS:
All first time members would receive two free tickets (approx. value $30) to any screening at our Richmond Hill Festival (Nov. 14-15)
Click on the image above to enlarge.
Check out the full list of Reel Asian restaurant deals here!
- Students with valid IDs can enjoy a 20% discount on any membership
* For verification purposes, please send your student number and affiliated institution to email@example.com before you sign up via Canada Helps. Alternatively, please include your student number on the membership form.
- Festival volunteers and committee members can enjoy a 20% discount on any membership
*For verification purposes, please send your name to firstname.lastname@example.org before you sign up via Canada Helps.
- The 2015-2016 Reel Asian Membership is valid between October 1 2015 to October 1 2016.
- Student and volunteer discounts are not applicable for any purchase of a membership that is already on sale at a discounted rate.
- By accepting these benefits, members are not eligible for a charitable tax receipt. If you would prefer a tax receipt instead of benefits, you may become a “donating member” through Canada Helps. See below.
Alternatively, you can also become a member by:
- Filling out an individual membership form and send it to email@example.com
- Donate your Aeroplan Miles to help bring international filmmakers to the festival (minimum 50,000 points). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- During the festival, you can also purchase membership in person at the box office or at the Reel Asian office.
For all inquiries and questions, please contact email@example.com
If you would like to become a donating member and receive a FULL TAX RECEIPT, donate now via Canada Helps.
Canada Helps is a not-for-profit charity portal that provides an online giving service to registered charities. When you make a donation to the Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival via CanadaHelps, the festival receives 97% of the donation. CanadaHelps retains 3% to cover the cost, including the credit card fee charged to CanadaHelps by your financial institution. This method is less expensive than if Reel Asian was to process the transaction internally, so more of your donation goes to support the work of the festival. Within minutes of making a donation, you will receive an electronic tax receipt mailed to the email address you provided in the donation process. You can save and print this receipt at any time to use for income tax purposes. Because CanadaHelps.org is a charity (Charitable registration number 896568417RR0001), you will be receipted for your donation by CanadaHelps.org.