The online application form for new, prospective volunteers is live and available tiff.net/volunteer. Apply now before the application closes!
All new volunteers are required to apply online. Staff in the Volunteer Office will review every application. Only those selected will be invited to attend a mandatory orientation session (taking place on several dates throughout August 2013) to conduct a brief interview and complete the application process.
All new Festival volunteers must:
• be eighteen years of age or older
• apply to volunteer by completing the 2013 Festival online application form and attend a mandatory volunteer orientation session
• submit a current resumé with telephone contact information for two references
• commit to completing a minimum of four shifts (limit one shift per day; individual shift lengths will vary)
• be prepared to attend all mandatory training sessions, where applicable (training session dates and times are determined and communicated to the appropriate volunteers some time after the initial registration process is complete)
• have good English-language comprehension and strong verbal communication
• be friendly, helpful team players who are supportive, respectful and professional when working with a diverse and talented group of volunteers and staff!
Applications are accepted based on our minimum volunteer requirements (as noted above) and additional applicable skills, knowledge and experience. Please note that the number of new volunteers accepted in a given year is dependent upon the number of positions that are available.
Occasionally, you may find that our emails may end up in your junk or spam folders. To prevent this, please ensure firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your safe-list.